Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Little "Star"

7 comments:

Shella said...

Good job, Vanna! Do you spell that with an H or no? Very cute.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the fun show. Savannah is growing up. Was that sign language?
A scan of your new bedroom would also make a nice post.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mama,
Yes, she was signing "star". She's so cute isn't she?! She says like a cloud in the sky instead of diamond(it makes more sense!). I'll get my room on video for you, we are loving our new furniture. love you

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Good job, Savannah!
I need a skit for girls camp, to the song,"I am like a Star" do you think she could make one for me?

Chani said...

Savannah! Good Job! You are ready for the Miss Cheyenne pageant!

Mindi said...

That is adorable!!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

They Squirted Smoothie Shampoo all over the Bathroom.They took all the Tissues out of the Tissue Box They putted the Tissue Box near the Hose and got it wet.They took the birds nest in the sink.And they got our ramen noodles back to Sams club.From Isaac