Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Friday, August 01, 2008

Snowy Range






Last Sunday was such a beautiful day, we couldn't waste it inside, so after church we took a drive to the Snowy Range Mountains. It was gorgeous, there was still snow on the ground, but the weather was so comfortable. Sophia and I enjoyed the wild flowers, Nick loved the views, and Isaac and Savannah spent their time picking out walking sticks and rocks.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Wow, that looks beautiful! I love your blog Em! You have such a cute family and I love being able to see all of the fun stuff that you guys are doing. I just talked to Heather and tried to convince her to do a blog so that we could keep track of them too, but I was unsuccessful. :) I am sorry about your dog getting so sick. Bummer! I am glad that she is feeling better. You are such a cute Mom! Have a great day!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family in a beautiful free land!

Carin said...

I have been SO busy I hadn't checked your blog in a while. I can't believe that about Crosley. Wow, I'm am speachless. So glad she is back home with you now.

Your trip to Snowy Range looks fantastic. I wanted to go this summer and now I know I will HAVE to fit it in.

Great posts by Isaac as well.

Would it be okay if I add you to my blog roll so I know when you update? No problem if you say no.

Wrena said...

great back ground! Just lurking, hope you don't mind.