Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Monday, November 24, 2008

Field Trip to the Fire Station










Today I got to go on a field trip with the girl's preschool class. There's a cute little boy named Ethan in the class, and his Dad is a firefighter, so he was kind enough to let us come to his station. The firemen were so kind and patient with the children. They let the kids shoot out a fire with a hose, climb all over the fire engines, meet Sparky, the mascot, and try on the fire clothing and hats. The kids were treated to plastic fireman hats and a goody bag full of great prizes. The girls had so much fun and learned a lot about the duties of a fireman.

3 comments:

Carin said...

That is so fantastic! I'm sure they all really enjoyed that and will be talking about it for a long time.

Cheryl said...

I'd love to give those little girls a squeeze!
Have a safe trip to Utah
Love, Mom

Kelly said...

Raef and Zach loved the fire station too. It looks like it was a lot of fun.