









I finally convinced Nick it was time for family photos, he wasn't happy, but he consented. A very talented photographer, Carin Barnett followed our family around the park taking pictures of us. She was patient with us, and she got some great shots. I want to share a few of my favorites.

9 comments:
These are awesome, Em! I really, really love them.
Such great pix ! The creme colored sweaters look really nice. I see that you will be ready for more pix when you come.
You really got good ones of each of you.
Such great pix ! The creme colored sweaters look really nice. I see that you will be ready for more pix when you come.
You really got good ones of each of you.
super cute! I am jealous I am too late to get cute pictures for our christmas card.
They are beautiful. You have got to be happy with the results.
What a cute family.
They are so cute Em!I like the family on the steps
Nick looks breathtaking in his white sweater, almost angelic as well as cherubic.
These are very cute pics..You all look great...Thanks for sending me a family pic... :)
Post a Comment