The kids and I had planned on driving to Utah on Sunday, April 5th, but the weather changed our plans. We decided to caravan with my friend Becky, who was visiting her family in Heber. We made our decision to leave on Thursday morning to beat the storm, so I had just a few hours to pack for myself and 3 kids. It was nice to have someone to drive behind, it's just more comforting. It was a good idea, because Saturday was a blizzard in Cheyenne, I'm glad we missed it! Nick was stuck in Cheyenne working, and I felt bad that we were enjoying much better weather in Southern Utah. We had a great time visiting family, it was a great spring break for me and the kids. It was a lot of fun for the kids to play with their cousins, they really don't get to see them enough. Isaac enjoyed a day in Lund with Grandpa Reeve and Bryn. We had a nice girl's shopping excursion, lunch at DQ, getting body tested on the wii fit(after eating at DQ) and just good times playing out in the sun. Bethany celebrated her 10th birthday while we were there, Happy Birthday Cutie! We all got to go to the movie with her, we saw Monsters Vs. Aliens, it was a fun party. I really love my family, it was a nice week, thanks.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

3 comments:
So much fun...I love to go down, and we don't do it enough....Next time you go I would love to come down, my mom says she loves it when you come cuz its like a party everyday!!!! Your hair is DARLING!!!! you look so great!!!
Hmmmm. didn't you tell me you weren't able to make it down to Southern Utah over spring break? I'm not sure what message you're trying to send me. I'm glad you had a good time. It would be nice to catch up with you one of these days. Your haircut is perfect for you.
Sorry. I meant this last comment as a joke. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment