"Proud to be a Larsen", was the theme Lisa came up with for this year's Larsen Family reunion. Gordon and Grandma were in charge, and did a good job delegating assignments. I think it was a success, and we all had a fun time together. The Larsen Family is great, and I really am grateful to be a part of it. Lisa was in charge of decorating and had the place decked out to the hilt. It was a wonderful day full of children's games, good food(thanks to Debbie)and good company. The kids loved the face painting, courtesy of B'Andra's sister, Uncle Ben's inflatable slide, Guided pony rides by Grandpa and Lil' Buck, the fish pond, and just running and playing in Grandpa's big backyard. We ended the fabulous day with Tasha's birthday cake and fireworks. Family and Freedom are two things that I am very grateful to have, it was nice to celebrate both.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

6 comments:
Looks like a good time...Are you coming to the reunion in September? I think I am going to try and make it, I would love to see you...;o)
Em, you and your girls are so adorable! The picture of Sophia looking in the mirror is priceless. Love you!! I can't wait to see you again!
What a party! Love the face painting. Yeah, come in August and stay for a month or so.
what a fun party! You guys look awesome in your matching outfits!!! Looking forward to our vacay!
You HAVE to submit the bubble pic...it's is AMAZING!
Looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how grown up your girls are getting, they are beautiful. I love the picture of your family together with the 4th of July sign in the back!
Post a Comment