The kids and I drove to Hurricane for a week long trip visiting family, and preparing for Shella's big wedding day. (We had to excuse Nick due to a previously planned fishing trip with his brother to Alaska. He owes me!) The kids enjoyed spending time with their cousins and playing at Grandma and Grandpa's fun house. It was great to see a lot of extended family while we were there. Shella's wedding was pretty, and she of course, looked stunning! The backyard was transformed into a fairyland of lights, fresh flowers and decoration. The food was delicious, the band was entertaining, the company was delightful, it was a wonderful night. It took a lot of people's hard work, but it was pulled off without a kink. The only minor mishap was right after I got Isaac dressed in his nice, new black pants and white shirt, he decided to go for a dip in the open swimming pool to cool off. By the end of the night, he was tired of wearing his shirt and took it off. It really could have been worse. The girls looked so darling in their matching dresses that Aunt Angie and Grandma sewed for them. We tried to capture the beauty, but the girls were in no mood to smile and be photogenic. They're still cute, just not happy! We all love Zach, and I know he'll take good care of my baby sister. I love my family dearly, and love every minute I get to spend with them. Congratulations Zach and Shella!
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

5 comments:
It was so much fun to see you and your darling kids..
:) Love you Em! Thanks for posting. Maybe someday I'll post about my wedding!
Fun post. Makes me miss you more though. We loved having you and your kids here for the whole week. That's the second trip without Nick.
We missed him, but a fishing trip like like is hard to come by.
Lena and Ellie will be embarrassed over those crying fits one day.
Thanks for your tireless help.
XOXOX
Wow, I am glad that that event is over. It sure was fun tho.
Congratulations to Shella. She made an elegant bride and we're very happy for her. Looks like you had fun in Hurricane. Have fun with your kids!
Post a Comment