




The girls and I got to join Isaac on his field trip on May 17th. It was a long day of fun, 10 hours total! We carpooled with our friends and drove 2 hours to Denver, Colorado to attend the zoo and Science and History Museum. Each parent was in charge of their own child and assigned one other student. We lucked out and got Kathryn in our group. She has a little crush on Isaac. Isaac's teacher told me she found a note on the floor that was to Isaac from Kathryn, she read the note and thought it was so funny. The note read "Isaac, will you be my boyfriend? Circle yes or no." Isaac received the note and circled both yes and no. She wrote back, "Which one is it, yes or no?" I suppose he wants to keep her guessing! We had a great time, and the animals were all out and about, making it easy to view them.

Sophia loves pygmy marmosets, she likes to pretend to be one, because she's so tiny and cute. The highlight of her day was seeing one at the zoo. It was so amazing to see one in real life, they are only a few inches long and just as cute as can be.
We met up with everyone for a picnic lunch and then proceeded to the museum. We learned a lot there, it was hands on and the kids loved it.

Isaac's favorite thing was the rocks and minerals.
Savannah loved playing in the mud, I had to drag her out of there.
I'm glad I got to spend the day with my kids. My last photo of the day is my favorite! The girls were exhausted after getting up so early and walking all day, they fell asleep within minutes of the drive home. Isaac was such a good big brother and gave them a comfortable place to lay their heads.
6 comments:
I love all of the pix, but the last one tells it all!
That last photo, is a total framer!!! Looks like a blast.
love the last photo too! Sounds like a fun day!
That last photo is precious...what a nice big brother. I hate to say that I don't think my kids would be so kind.
Bridger is still ALWAYS talking about Isaac! He misses him so much. Love the pictures, we miss you all so much! That last picture is so sweet!
How cute!! I love that picture, and the story about the note is hilarious! I can't wait another week and a half to see you all!!!
Post a Comment