

Even though I hate shopping, I took the family to Sam's club today. Emily says she has a lot of people come up to see the twins and make a fuss about them wherever she goes. Today I saw that firsthand as I pushed around the double stroller through the store. Many people stared my direction, others would come up and look at the girls. While shopping, Isaac saw some halloween costumes and wanted the duck outfit. We decided to have him try it on. He loved it and wouldn't take it off after that. So there we were, shopping in Sam's club with the double stoller and Isaac walking around in a duck costume. Many people were laughing at Isaac, including me, I couldn't stop. I just took a picture to show what I mean, it will be the same look at Halloween, I hope that doesn't spoil it for anyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment