
I am sure most don't know that 10 years ago on August 5th, Emily and I were married. Many of our anniversaries were spent traveling. I promised Emily that we would finally do something special for our 10th. Well, long story short, it was a Friday and I worked most of the day and we couldn't get a baby sitter for that night or Saturday night. It must be real fun being married to me. You never see me and you get to take care of Isaac and new twins all by yourself. Somehow, Emily has stayed with me all these years. She is the best mother in the whole world.
I wrote this 2 days ago, and I was just thinking that this story of our anniversary should help all the men out there. If your wife doesn't think your anniversary plans were all that special, you can just mention me. Well Nick didn't even ........see how it could work.

No comments:
Post a Comment