


This year we opened up presents on Christmas eve. I was moonlighting on Christmas day for 12 hours and really Isaac had no clue which day was Christmas or which day we should open up the presents anyway. I heard no protest from the twins either.
Isaac had a great time. He doesn't really know anything about Santa Claus, but loves wrapping and opening presents. He did open up some presents that he wrapped himself(microwave popcorn, macaroni and cheese, etc.)
The girls can now sit up, so we let them sit on the floor by themselves and Isaac handed out presents to everyone. He did a great job and I think we'll let him do it each year. He did open up the presents for the girls because they would just try to eat them.
I had to do my shopping on Christmas eve a few hours before we opened presents. I took Isaac with me to help find something for Emily. I found out later that Emily tried to get Isaac to tell her what we bought for her. Isaac told her we got a dress. She was worried, but we actually got her a jogging suit. She was very happy with her present.

No comments:
Post a Comment