"The magical fruit, the more you eat....."
I just got back from Boston. I was there for a conference. The residency paid for the trip. The conference was disappointing as well as the hotel. We were not even in downtown. The hotel was in a town outside of Boston called Revere. I was there with two other residents in my class. We did spend some time walking around Boston and saw some of the historical sites. It has been hot here in Wichita(currently 90 degrees) and I forgot to bring a coat. I ended up buying jacket because Boston is barely into spring right now. On Monday they had the Boston marathon. We didn't see the race, but did see a lot of people that had run and were heading home on the streets or subways.
We walked around Harvard campus one afternoon. I thought somehow I would become more intelligent by the very act. Didn't happen.
Emily's mom fly into town for the week, so she had a great time while I was gone.
Isaac is making progress towards potty training. He has gone on his own, but gets to open a brand new toy each time. This could get expensive fast. His pullups are expensive as well. I hope he continues to make progress.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment