Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Squirt and Monkey



That's the nicknames that I have given to the girls. I don't know why I came up with those, but probably had something to do with the way they act. Savannah is Monkey and Sophia is Squirt. They are saying some words. At least it seems like they are saying moma and dada. I don't know when that started. They are almost a year old. I wish they would hurry and grow up so they can help out around here.
Isaac makes the biggest messes. He uses so much paper between his coloring and printing stuff on the computer. We had an idea to give him folders with only 10 pieces of paper each day, but that isn't working because he has a big stash of papers somewhere in the house. So our house is usually filled with papers that he colors.
Isaac and I went on a father and son's outing that involved the entire stake. We went to some lake north of Wichita. It felt more like a city park. The weather was great. I did notice that around 10:00 at night everything felt wet. It was so humid that our tent was already wet, inside and out. It only got to around 55 degrees at night. I would have slept okay but too many screaming kids running around and also the people camped next to us had there big telescope out and kept scanning around the sky which made mechanical noises each time. We left early the next morning. I rarely have time off and my back lawn is 10 inches high, so I couldn't wait around. I got home and mowed the lawn.
Camping in Kansas is so fun, especially when there are a million people all around you.

No comments: