Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Sunday, April 13, 2008

April Showers (Snow and Hail Showers that is!)


I have Spring Fever!! The weather here in Wyoming has not been beautiful and sunny. I took this picture yesterday(4-12) in the Wal-Mart parking lot. In the time it took me to buckle the two girls in their carseats a large amount of snow and hail blew in the van. It's supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow, if so, we're going on a walk to soak in the heat wave.

3 comments:

Meridy said...

Hey Emily!

I DO like this background a lot! I'm glad that you were able to change it without loosing anything!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Holy Cow, I do not like the cold.
But, I sure do love you. It was so much fun to be with you.
Love, Aunt Venna Rae

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Holy Cow, I do not like the cold.
But, I sure do love you. It was so much fun to be with you.
Love, Aunt Venna Rae