I love my girls! I love to play dress-up, paint fingernails, go to lunch and go shopping together. I have fond memories of my Mother doing the same things with me growing up. When Nick gets mad at me for wanting to shop all of the time, I can't help but blame my wonderful Mother for teaching me to love it and need it. I know my girls are going to be pleading the same case to their husbands when they're older. I remember painting our fingernails often as a young girl, I can still hear my Mother's only request, "Stay at the kitchen table!" She probably had visions of us spilling hot pink nail polish on the carpet. My Sophia wants to have pretty pink fingernails like a barbie, it's so fun to make her smile by just giving her 5 minutes of my undivided attention and making her feel beautiful. I hope my girls will love spending memorable time with me as much as I did, and still do with my Mother.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

4 comments:
There's definitely a special bond among the girls in a family. I always look forward to when you come home and all four of us can be together.
Cute! That is a fun tradition. Do you know that I have never painted Ellie's fingernails!??! I'm a slacker. I should do that sometime soon!
Thanks for liking my new and improved blog. I think it is easier to look at and read. I hope my comments about changing your blog made sense. It just sounded like you wanted to change it, so I was trying to tell how I changed mine. But I enjoy looking at your blog! I'm glad that you are posting more now.
So sweet and fun! We painted toenails today at Bethany's b-day party and they are so cute!
YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MOTHER with beautiful girls!!Love ya!
I have beautiful girls too.
Hope you see Spring soon.
Post a Comment