I can't believe our little princesses are 3 years old already! I can't call them the babies anymore. They are so cute and so much fun. Uncle Ben and Aunt B'Andra decided to come visit, we are so glad they did. It was fun to have Gidian here to help celebrate their birthday. B'Andra and I made not just one Barbie cake, but 4! This was a chore, and we worked well into the night. I asked Sophia if she thought the cakes were beautiful, she replied, "Yes, are they bells?" B'Andra and I can tell you it's not as easy as it seems to make a barbie cake, but if you stood back far enough, they looked pretty nice. I have to say Thanks to my Mom and Chani for cake making advice and suggestions. The girls enjoyed the cakes and the presents, at least for the most part. (Savannah was crying when I made her wear her itchy princess dress) Happy Birthday Sophia and Savannah, We love you!
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like fun we wish we were there! The cakes are awesome! Those are some serious baking skills. Happy Birthday Savannah and Sophia! We love you! Bethany, Bryn, Lindy, MaryJane, and Kate
Thanks for putting the pix in with the enlargement feature.
I had no idea you had twin girls. It's amazing how time flies. Wasn't it just last week we dressed up with Erin and made our famous trip to Albertson's. Now we both have 3 kids.
Looks like life is treating you well. It was great to hear from you. Next time you're down this way, you better stop and not just drive through Beaver. I'd love to see you.
Those cakes are incredible! Emily you never cease to amaze me. I can't believe that your twins are three already. My how time flies. Happy birthday to the girls!!
Post a Comment