Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Casper, WY






We were just a couple hours into our family vacation. We stopped for lunch and a photo opportunity. June 14th

3 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I think you get the prize for the most posts in one morning. Your vacation looks fun and after going to hands on places, it's no surprise that Savannah went into the tepee. Your post takes us on a mini exploration too.
Hey, I'm on your computer in your house with your family--and that's a fun time for me. I'm so glad to have a chance to be with you!

Cheryl said...

Well Meridy, I did it too. Emily was signed in and I commented and it went to her credit instead of mine. I thought it would do the usual and ask me to sign before it published. Nope, I was surprised and had to figure whether to cancel or not. I didn't cancel. This is fun.
Emily tells me that it was Sophie who went into the tent.
I will turn the computer back to her to finish her posts.

Angie said...

You do get the prize. I love the car in the planter. Talk to you soon.