Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A visit from Nick's brother






When Ben, B'Andra and Gidian came to visit we went to dinner, walked around the Capitol Building, found some tame squirrels to feed while strolling through the park, and of course, celebrated the twin's Birthday. It was so nice to have company, Thanks for coming and spending some time with us. We would welcome any other visitors!

7 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

You will have a marvelous visitor next week.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I know, I'm so excited to see my wonderful Mother!! I'm counting down the days.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I love the picture of your family on the stairs! Especially Nick, he is always so smiley in pictures!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Yes, he indeed loves having his picture taken! He may look like he's miserable, but he really is happy, I promise!!

Cheryl said...

Great backgrounds for pix. Wyoming is a fun place. Is that a Texas Roadhouse?

Cheryl said...

Did you know that mozzarella cheese is made from buffalo milk?