Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Isaac's first day of 2nd Grade!




Isaac woke up, got dressed and was ready to go to school today by 6:30 a.m. He is so excited to start the new school year. He was eager to take his dog to show his friends. It was fun for him to see his friends from last year, there are some really great kids in his class. There are 2 teachers in the classroom, Mrs. Nelson and Mrs. Morrison, who I've heard wonderful things about. He also has a para professional who is a one on one helper just for Isaac. Last year it proved so successful and allowed him to be in the regular education classroom. Her name is Mrs. Gibb, she seems like a really good match for Isaac, I think Isaac will really appreciate her help in the classroom, and enjoy spending time with her. We'll keep you posted during the school year, he's up for the challenge, and I know he's ready for the routine to begin.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Isaac and Crosley look like they are ready to get serious and get to school.
What a great school to be able to attend. Can you imagine a one on one para? --and the opportunity for such schooling alternatives. What a great time to be in Wyoming.
I'll be looking forward to seeing high scoring 2nd grade work.

Angie said...

Good job Isaac. I know that you will do great in 2nd grade. I agree Utah would never offer two teachers, let alone a para. Bryn's teacher was moved to another school because there weren't enough 2nd graders. She started with 18 kids and now will be in another class with 23.

Carin said...

It was so great to see the boys would be sitting next to each other in class. Isaacs para looks so friendly, a good fit I am sure. And another year with another great teacher.