Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bowling Cupcakes



Isaac wanted to make bowling cupcakes, so I told him if he was good for the primary program and did a good job on his part we could make them. He did a fairly good job sitting still on the stand, and said his part pretty clearly. It is always a risk getting him in front of a microphone, so we were expecting the worst. A few months ago he gave a talk in primary on prophets, I was helping him out and he was reading along nicely, then he yelled very loudly, "Joseph Smith was an American!!" I guess he behaved well enough during the program to deserve the cupcakes. This was a big project and I ended up making them by myself because Isaac lost interest. Next time I bribe him, I'll make his reward something more simple.

4 comments:

Carin said...

Those look like tough cupcakes to make! We got the same cookbook (i'm guessing) at Sam's club. We have yet to make any, just drool over the pictures. Good for you for making them. I need to try at least one kind, the kids seem to like the big long alligator, though I really like the pumpkins.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Carin,
just a tip, don't try the penguins unless you have an extra 5 hours and don't mind making a terrible mess!

Tami said...

Those cupcakes are amazing! How fun. I am glad that Isaac did well in the primary program. That is always my favorite Sacrament meeting of the year. So cute!

CJ's Rant said...

Well in Issacs's defense Joseph Smith was an American.