Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Our ballots have been cast


Nick and I have done our duty, we cast our absentee vote today. We'll be out of the country on November 4th, and we didn't want to miss out on voting. I think Wyoming has enough conservative people that McCain won't have any problem winning here, but you never know. I certainly hope that Palin will do well in the V.P. debate tonight. I've tried hard this year to educate myself on issues and candidates so I'm not so ignorant. Only time will tell what our future holds.

6 comments:

Carin said...

Way to go!!!!! I have so many thoughts on this but I'll just say I'm glad you voted!

Cheryl said...

Palin did do well. I'm glad to see both of you looking out for your future. Nice pix of Nick--and what a good looking place to vote.
XOXO

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Good job, Emily and Nick.
Out of the country?
Thought Palin did a great job on the debate. The press doesn't like her, she is too real.
Hugs!

Carrie said...

I was so determined to vote this year, that I applied for mail-in ballot. I'm not letting any lame excuse getting in my way of casting my vote! Good for you two!

Bradshaw Clan said...

Okay, so the question is... Where will you be on November 4th?

Way to go and educate yourself Emily, we've come a long way from Cedar West haven't we?

Carin said...

Do you still want to do pictures?