Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dr. Oz





I had the opportunity to go with my friend Emily to a Dr. Oz event in Colorado. If you're a girl, you probably know who Dr. Oz is, because he is the medical expert on Oprah. He is really amazing, intelligent and entertaining. I came home with a new outlook on having my family live a more healthy lifestyle. Nick said, "I've been telling you for years that the kids need to eat more healthy, but Dr. Oz tells you once and you listen?" He says that 70% of our health depends on the choices we make everyday. It was a great lecture, and I'm so glad I got to attend. If you want information on Dr. Oz, Here's the link.

2 comments:

Shella said...

That reminds me of what you said about food storage, Em. ;) haha I'm glad you got to go!

Meridy said...

Cool I've to look into that! I loved Issac's title, "Emily's Ebay Junk." So funny. You should send some of it my way ;)