Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Isaac on the piano

Isaac is making great progress on the piano, he has a great teacher. I hope he does better at sticking with it than I did. Nick is a good example to him, Nick has been playing a lot lately. I love it when they fill the house with good music.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

He is really into it. Good for him. That is awesome. And it is always good to suck on a lollipop while playing.

Carin said...

That is so awesome! Way to go Isaac.

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

He does a great job and he works really hard. I am very proud of him, plus he is a wonderful student! Thanks for letting me teach him and thanks for saying nice things about me....it means a lot! Your a great neighbor Emily!

Becky

Angie said...

Good Job Isaac. He plays so effortlessly. Emily, you could learn right along with him.

Meridy said...

Awesome Isaac!! He plays really smoothly.

Cheryl said...

Thank you for letting us see a video of Isaac playing the piano. We miss you!

Cheryl said...

Emily, I'm sure that you could still play "Once There Was a Snowman" Do you want me to send you the music?
XOXO