We stayed the night in Midway on Thursday on our way to Hurricane, and also again on Friday the next week on our way back home to Cheyenne. Thanks to Lowell, we got a great rate on a room at the Zermatt. The kids just love to stay at the Zermatt, they like the pool and the breakfast. Grandpa and Grandma Larsen met us for breakfast, it was delicious, Isaac is still requesting bacon for breakfast. It was nice to see them and visit with them. Grandma Larsen found the way to Isaac's heart-vending machines! Isaac has always loved vending machines, he will do almost anything for a few quarters if I tell him he can use them in a vending machine. Grandma let Isaac pick a treat twice, he thought that was cool. Grandma Larsen also gave them some coins to throw into the wishing well, Isaac wished for the toothpaste dispenser(I'll post about this later). On Friday night, we met Adam and Adalee for Easter festivities at the Zermatt. There was a dinner, egg decorating and face painting. We all had a good time there and then ended the night with a brisk swim in the pool. Adalee is great with Sophia and Savannah, they really like her. It was nice to see you all.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

6 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted. You look so cute with your new haircut! Wish we went to Southern Utah, I am so sick of winter too!!
The kids look so cute, what cute hair the girls have ;). The Easter bunny is huge!
Angie,
I love their hair too, I'm so glad you taught me how to do it. It doesn't look quite as nice as when you did it, but cute enough. Thanks for the curlers too, we've used them already.
I'm glad you had fun! I meant to tell you a long time ago that those blankets you made for the girls are so cute. :)
Your kids are so beautiful..and have grown so much! Glad I found your blog...Miss ya!
I loved the girls' hair in these pictures! I tried to copy it yesterday and today. Mine wasn't as cute, though. :\ I also totally love your hair, Em! I'm so glad you guys came!! I'm already looking forward to June! Way!!!!
Post a Comment