We were happy to have company, and we had a lot to celebrate. We had a chocolate cake for Grandpa's Birthday (just a few days late), Isaac got baptized, and we had Grandma here for Mother's Day. We had a good visit with them, it's hard to live so far from family. It's always nice for the kids to spend time with relatives, and then it's hard to say good bye. For fun, we went to the Wyoming State Museum. I've always wanted a picture by the big boot, and now we have it! Nick treated Marilyn and I to a relaxing, deluxe pedicure for Mother's Day, it was heavenly. But mostly, we just talked and hung out at home enjoyed the family time. Thanks for coming.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

1 comment:
I can't believe how big your girls are getting!
Post a Comment