I have the best family in the world, I love them so much, and I'm so grateful. It's nice to feel appreciated on Mother's Day. I received lots of beautiful flowers, I love them all. Isaac painted the pot to look like a watermelon, it is very cute. The girls also painted pots for me, they made theirs at preschool. The notes attached are so cute, I have to share!
I am your little flower, Mom,
I'm different from the rest:
Don't pick me Mom, just help me grow
to be my very best. Love, Isaac
Cleaning up my toys in my bedroom makes my Mom happy.
I know my Mom loves me, because she hugs me.
My Mom is really good at washing her hands.
When my Mom is not working, she writes letters.
I like to play with the toys downstairs with my Mom.
My Mom always says "Clean up your room."
Hot Dogs are my Mom's favorite thing to eat.
Happy Mother's Day! Love, Sophia
My mom is happy when I brush my teeth and hair.
I know my mom loves me, because she gives me lipstick.
My mom is really good at putting my clothes on.
When my mom is not working, she brushes her teeth.
I like to eat food and drinks with my mom.
My mom always says "I love you!"
Peppers are my mom's favorite thing to eat.
Happy Mother's Day! Love, Savannah
It's so sweet, I will save and cherish them forever! Sophia was a little off about my favorite food being hot dogs, but other than that, they know me well. I love my 3 children so much, they are gifts from God. I feel blessed to have a great Mother, I'm glad that I learned from her. Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:
Don't you love getting those sweet things from your kids...I got one similar from Jacob it's so fun to see what they say about us and if it is true or not! It is great to be a Mother...
those are so woderful. You are a fabulous mom with such wonderful children. Happy Mother's Day!
I love getting those kind of notes. I had to laugh at the one that said when my mom is not working she washes her hands. :) That's funny! There's always at least a couple of funny ones in there. I can just see you being the cutest mom to your kids!
I enjoyed all of your new posts and I'm glad to see a happy, busy family.
Love you all.
XOXO
Very cute letters. All too fast they will grow up and leave you.
I am so happy that Hot Dogs are not your favorite food.
So Sweet....I am glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment