Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Monday, July 06, 2009

Dentist and Dining








Nick took Isaac camping overnight so the girls and I had some time to ourselves. The girls had their first dentist appointment, and did a great job holding still and opening wide. They got a great report- no cavities and very little plaque. It was a fun experience for them. After the dentist, we shopped a little and then decided to go out to eat. I asked the girls where they wanted to go, and Savannah was the first to speak up, she said, "Red Lobster!" We never get to go there because Isaac never approves, so we decided it was our chance. We got to touch a live lobster, and even got an anatomy lesson too. Once you see every part of a lobster, you may not want to eat it. Savannah's favorite part was the cheddar garlic biscuits. It was fun to have some girl time. I hope the boys enjoyed being up in the mountains eating freeze dried food and being cold. I'm so glad I'm a girl!

5 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love having "girl time" too!

Shella said...

Amen to being a girl! Your girls are adorable. :) And I'm so glad to hear a good report about the visit to the dentist!

Angie said...

What fun! The girls hair is so cute. I love love love Red Lobster too!

Mindi said...

I agree I love their biscuits! Looks like fun!

Cheryl said...

Looks so fun! We had a good time at Red Lobster when I was there with you and the kids. Isaac and I were both sort of grumpy for a minute.
Love you all !