TERRY BISON RANCH
Everyone but Nick(well, someone has to work!) got to experience the Terry Bison Ranch. It's located only 7 miles South of Cheyenne. We boarded a train(that's what they called it, I'd call it more of a plywood box with windows), and took a scenic tour to view Camels, Ostriches, Alpacas, and Bison, with a couple Beefalo and Yaks mixed in. Most of the kids got to sit up front in the engine with the guide, they were lucky enough to get to throw food pellets to the Bison. We got so close to the massive animals that we could have reached out the window and touched them. It was really amazing to witness their huge heads, the biggest bison's head was estimated to be 400 pounds! The kids really enjoyed our time there. Next time we visit, we'll have to try a Bison Burger at their restaurant.
OUR NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN
Lyf celebrated his 40th Birthday, so we took him out. We ate at Texas Roadhouse, then talked about being young and doing something young people do. We decided to go bowling. Angie showed us all up and creamed us. Lyf also did well, but we expected it from him. I'm still shocked at Angie's bowling skills. It was a fun evening. Happy Birthday Lyf!
Lyf and Angie looked like real fans in their John Elway Jerseys, Angie even got her face painted at the game.
I was happy that they got to attend the game. We agreed to watch their girls for the day, Nick was great helping me with 8 children. It was a bitter cold and snowy day, so we were stuck inside. We made a treasure hunt for the kids with 12 clues taking them all around the house. When the kids got bored,
Nick came up with a fun activity, I called it the Nick Larsen Olympics. He and his little helper Bryn, turned the basement into a competition of jumping, ball throwing and racing. The kids had fun and were pretty good sports. We may have a few athletes in the bunch.

7 comments:
I really had a good time looking at your post and the fun you all had.
I can just see me in bike pants and a helmet when I come to visit.
Miss you! XOXO
We had such a great time. Emily didn't mention much of the food we had. She feed us like royalty. I am glad we came. It was so fun to be with you and so nice of you to watch the kids while we went to the game.
You have got to be the coolest aunt ever, next to me of course.
I can't believe how great you look! You are super skinny in those leggings on the bike.
What a great husband you have, Emily! Ang, you looked hot in those bike pants =O)
Love, Beeg
Hello? Biker pants? I do not want to be seen in a swimsuit next to you EVER!!!
Wow what I fun filled time together..Sounds and Looks like a great time!!!
Post a Comment