Isaac had an assignment to read a book and make a project about what he learned. He will give an oral presentation to his class(I really wish I could be a fly on the wall and see it!). He chose a book about whale sharks, we learned some very interesting facts. Whale sharks have 3000-6000 tiny teeth that they don't even use for eating, they have very small eyes, because vision isn't important to them, and whale sharks are the biggest fish in ocean. He did most of the project by himself, I did my part by shopping for the materials. Savannah was watching him work on it and thought it looked fun, so she made her own ocean project. When she was done, she told me I had to see it because it was amazing!! I thought she'd done a great job, I just wish the kitchen table was covered in sand, seashells and water. That's what I get for leaving the room for a minute! They both earned an A from me.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

1 comment:
So cool, where did you finally find the whale shark, or is that a whale shark? Good job Isaac, I wish I could watch the presentation too. I love Savannah's ocean too.
Post a Comment