Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The girls turn 5! May 26th, 2010


When Sophia and Savannah were born, Nick said he wished they were 5 years old. I absolutely loved the baby stage, and every minute of them growing up, but I have to say I love my 5 year olds! They are getting themselves dressed, learning to brush their own teeth, entertaining themselves and becoming so independent. They will be attending kindergarten this fall, and that's when it will hit me, my babies are growing up. They are so much fun, every day Savannah's humor makes me laugh and Sophia amazes me with her knowledge. They are so different, but get along so well. It's been 5 wonderful years, we feel so blessed to have our girls. This year we kept their Birthday Party small and simple. We started right after preschool, by eating at their favorite place,
Chick-fil-A. After lunch, we went to the nail salon for manicures and pedicures. The girls enjoyed being pampered, and I enjoyed not having the party at my house, it was a win-win!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What pretty girls!!--with pretty toes. Looks like fun!
5 years old---double

Eric and Rozanne said...

My baby is going off to Kindergarten this fall too. It will be different moving out of the baby and toddler zone. When my kids were younger, I preferred parties at my house, but now that they are getting older, it's so much less work elsewhere. :) Looks like fun...they are beautiful girls. My kids often wish they had a twin as a built in playmate. Especially Alex who didn't get his brother until he was 9. My girls enjoy playing together though.

Kristine Pratt said...

I'm glad the pedicures turned out to be fun. They look so cute!