Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been a while, but we're back!

I left my camera at my parents house last time we went to visit, so I haven't had any photos to post. I've taken over Nick's camera now, and I'm ready to get blogging again. A lot has happened since our last post, (after all, it was 4 months ago!) but I'll start from here and backtrack later. When I do get my camera and download the photos, the events will be out of order, but I've got to start catching up now.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Where did you leave your camera?
I've lost mine too.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I left it at your house. It's not the first camera I've lost. I'll look for it when we come in a few weeks. love you

Shella said...

It's on the shelf in the kitchen. I'm so excited to see you!