Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Saturday, August 14, 2010

4th of July


Our family went to Midway to celebrate the 4th of July with Nick's family. We all came a few days early for a mini family reunion. The boys did their annual Uinta backpacking trip while the girls relaxed at the resort. It was nice to visit and play, we all had a great time. On the 4th of July, Nick's parents received a special award, "Honored Citizens of Midway". They really do a lot of service for their community and we were all proud of them. They were presented this award at the anuual Sunrise Ceremony at the town square. Sheri Dew was the patriotic speaker, and she was amazing. 5 of their 6 sons(sorry Andy, we all missed you) were there to share the special day with them. This photo is compliments of Gordon, since I lost my camera sometime during this trip. If anyone has seen a black Nikon Cool-pix let me know. I'm terrible with cameras, in fact, I don't even bother purchasing the warranties anymore.

No comments: