Ryan, Chani and their girls were in Denver at a show over Labor Day weekend. We really wanted to see them, so Monday, we arranged to meet them halfway in Loveland, CO. We went to an inflatable bouncing place called Jumpin'. We all climbed, jumped, bounced and ran around like little kids. We left for lunch and a little shopping. The kids were anti shopping, but we all agreed that the kids get to pick one store, and the adults get to pick one store. The kids unanimously chose PetSmart for their pick.
They got to see birds, rodents, fish and kittens. It was pretty entertaining.
Ryan and I picked Jax, it's a huge outdoor store.
After our shopping excursion, we heading back to Jumpin' for more fun. We all got our exercise and had fun doing it. It was so great to spend time with Ava and Gracie. Ryan even brought his 2 nieces Kennadi and Preslie. Our kids had an enjoyable day together. It makes me want to move closer to family so the kids can play together more.

3 comments:
I love your new banner, so cute!
I am glad that you got together with Ryan and the girls.
I've been catching up on your blog. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun!
I love the girls dresses for they're first day of school!
Awesome job on Isaac's cake!
Hi Em! How are you? It looks like you guys are doing great!! I hear that you are friends with my new friend Amy's sister. Small world huh? I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! They are so cute! Your family bike ride a few posts ago looks like it was tons of fun! Miss you..
Post a Comment