Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophia and Savannah !



5 comments:

Shella said...

Happy birthday, girls! How exciting! Your cakes are beautiful, Em. Good job. I remember when Mom made me a Barbie cake. 3 years old! I'm excited to go visit you guys.

Cheryl said...

The cakes look girlie fun and the princesses are precious. It always seems easier when we think of doing something than actually doing it---and this was no exception.
But gee, Shella still remembers her cake and loving memories are worth a lot.

Cheryl said...

I know why Savannah is crying--Emily didn't like itchy dresses either--and then no water bottle to soothe her.

Mindi said...

I can't believe they are three- Your cakes look beautiful! and so do you and the girls - I love the story of the "fun" 2 hours I feel your pain I have had PLENTY of those days with Brandon.

Meridy said...

So cute!!!! They look darling in their dresses. And the cakes look AWESOME!