
We picked Grandma Reeve up on Friday at the tiny, Ft. Collins/Loveland, Colorado airport. We got to see her taxi in on the runway and walk off the plane. Sophia and Savannah have really warmed up to her and are enjoying her company. Mom, I hope you won't need a hearing aid after all of the high-pitched whistling in your ears(watch the video clip), for some reason they thought it was hysterical. Grandma came to take a road trip to Concordia, Kansas with Isaac and I. We are leaving this morning(June 22)to go for a one week training course for Isaac's new service dog. We are nervous but excited to get a dog. I'll be sure to take pictures and post them next week. Wish us luck on the trip! Thanks for coming Mom!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the little easy airport! Have fun in Kansas!
Looks like you guys have been having all sorts of fun! Glad you got to go to Yellowstone.
That's just how she sceams at Bunko. The life of the party.
I'll bet you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see the posts of the new family member.
What a fantastic blog you have. I loved looking at all the pictures. Looks like you had a blast at Yellowstone. I was VERY happy I did NOT see a picture of someone standing 2 feet from a buffalo!
Post a Comment