Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4th of July






We spent the 4th of July in beautiful Midway, Utah. We enjoyed spending 3 lovely nights at the Zermatt Resort. It was our 1st annual Larsen reunion, we had fun spending time with family and just relaxing. Adalee was baptized, congratulations to her! We were glad to be there for that special event. The kids had fun playing in the sandbox, blowing bubbles, and creating their own sun visors. Aunt Lisa was the party planner, thanks to her the kids were entertained. We had a nice BBQ, then celebrated Tasha and America's birthdays with a delicious cake. Uncle C.J. and Ty treated us to a kid friendly firework show-thanks guys! When it got dark, we took the lawn chairs to the front yard where we had a spectacular view of the city fireworks on memorial hill. The boys planned a backpacking trip to the Uintah mountains, while the girls had a blissful afternoon of shopping and dinner. I'm glad I'm not a boy!! It's always fun just being around family, it was so nice to see everyone. We all voted Lisa to be in charge of the 2nd annual Larsen Reunion, so we'll look forward to that next year!

1 comment:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Emily,
Your pictures are all so nice. The thought just hit me, "How in the world are you going to stand not dolling up and putting Bling on Crosley?