Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pedicures for the girls

Click to play girl time
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Angie and Kate and I picked Shella and Bethany up at the Las Vegas airport yesterday. They came back spoiled--imagine that!
The smilebox is really cute. Looks like a smiley fun time you girls had.
I recognize that place. My toenails are still painted--which makes it more fun to wear summer sandals.
XOXO

Carin said...

So fun to have girl time...I only speculate since I have all boys =) The smile box is great!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I thought you just did it at home, good for you, such fun girl time.
Makes me want to come and get one too!

Carin said...

CFD has been great- make sure you get to a pancake breakfast. The line is long but it moves fast.

Carrie said...

Girl time looks like a blast. I can't wait until my little princess is interested in those kind of things.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mom is haircuting