After our fun visit in Hurricane, we were ready for our 12 hour drive home, luckily I didn't have to do it alone! shella and Bethany drove home with us to spend the week in Cheyenne. It was a long drive, but we broke it up by stopping in Heber to have lunch with Marilyn and Adalee. We went to Isaac's favorite place, "Dairy Keen". Isaac is still talking about the orange sherbet. We were happy to see Nick when we got home. I had so much fun with Shella and Bethany, they were both very helpful with the kids, and it was great to have the company. Bethany came up with an idea of having a Fiesta, so we played Life, ate popcorn, chips, salsa, and guacamole. Later in the week, we played a six hour game of monopoly in the garage, while we watched Sophia and Savannah play in the hose and with bubbles outside. They were here for the beginning of Cheyenne Frontier Days, so we watched a wonderful parade. We did just a little shopping, got pedicures, and had a good time just hanging out. Come again soon girls!!
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

2 comments:
Oh Emily, I knew you guys would just have so much fun. How did you let them come home? It has been a hard week so far for Kenneth & I knowing we could have gone to Oregon. But, I am "pulling up my big-girl panties" and trying to buck it up.
Kenneth,Your sweet Mom & I went to lunch today at DQ. Yummy!
I don't want summer to end this year. It has been so fun. Six hours of Monopoly sounds like a party!
Post a Comment