Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st preschool Field Trip







Today Teacher Ann took all 7 preschool children in her car (and I thought fitting 3 carseats in my car was rough) to the County Library. The kids all had a fun time playing and learning all about how the library operates. Their favorite activity was story time, they sang, read and danced together while they learning all about the Fall season. My girls really love preschool, it's been good for them to get the social experience.

4 comments:

Carin said...

You're a busy blogger today! What a great outing for the kids. That is just the greatest library. I like their matching shirts, that is one smart teacher.

Cheryl said...

Teacher Ann sure has her class behaving well. I think it will be a very worthwhile and happy year of preschool.
XOXO

Carrie said...

Having an amazing teacher as their first learning experience will pay of in the long run 10 fold. They will love learning and want to learn more each day. How exciting!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.