Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Isaac's Birthday Party






Isaac celebrated his 8th birthday a few days early since his birthday falls on Sunday this year. Isaac informed me about 8 months ago that his birthday party would be at Taco Johns Event Center this year. He went to a friends party there and since then has been set on it. It turns out to be a pretty nice way to host a party, no planning, no cleaning up, they took care of everything, it was a no stress party. Isaac invited 10 friends and they had a nice time eating pizza, playing miniature golf, hitting a pinata, and of course ending the party with cake and ice cream. Isaac has really great friends that are so kind to him at school, we were so glad they all came. I thought Isaac did really well playing with the other kids and he was smiling all night. It was nice to see him having fun and being social. The girls really had a fun time too as Daddy coached them through the 18 holes in miniature golf. After the party Isaac told me he had a fun time, but the 18 hole golf event was hard, I thought that was funny! We sure do love our big guy! Happy Birthday Isaac!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow! What a fun party.
I think I'd better go take a pix of Isaac's birthday present and email it to him. I have not gone to the Post Office in time.
Love you.