Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spooky Cookies







Isaac and I found these spooky cookies online and after watching the short instructional video, made them with ease. Isaac and I love baking together, it's our bonding time. As you can see, his favorite part of the baking project was licking the frosting bowl.

7 comments:

Carin said...

Good for you for having bonding time with each child. Colter enjoys helping me in the kitchen but often times I feel too much in a hurry. Thanks for the reminder about how important it is to take that time, slow down, and have that important one on one time.

Of course the cookies look too yummy and spooky, great job you two!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

They look delicious.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

They look delicious.

Cheryl said...

Yep, and I love how he posted on his blog. The cookies look great and I'm glad to see you are busy, as usual.

Angie said...

Hey this is dejavu, I think that I have seen this some where before. The cookies look professional.

Bradshaw Clan said...

The cookies look delicious. Where did you find them online? Looks like they'd be so much fun to make.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

There's a link on the post, it will take you right to the video. They were really easy.