Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skiing with my boys






Nick, Isaac and I just got home from an adventurous day of skiing. We went to Snowy Range, which is about an hour and a half from Cheyenne. We had so much fun together, and Isaac and I are actually improving each time. Isaac had ski lessons from Kevin, for the second time. He's doing a great job, he'll pass me up very soon. Nick shows us all up, but he's still patient with us. It's great to see Nick and Isaac spending time together doing something they both like.

3 comments:

Carin said...

I bet those two will share many hours on the slopes together. Great father son moments for sure.

Angie said...

Looks like cold fun! You might as well make the most of your snow!

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun way to warm up in the cold.
Learn to ski while you're still young!
XOXO