Once I get going, I'm on fire! I haven't blogged for 6 months, and today I've published 16 new posts. Now I'm only about a month behind-not too bad! Hopefully I can keep up the momentum.
I have missed reading your blog! So fun to see what has been going on in your life. It looks like Isaac is doing great! And the girls too. Congrats on your first 5k, I'm still too afraid to do one!
I had to laugh about the Kindgarten program not being a comedy. :) I know just what you mean... I don't want my baby to grow up either. He is the same age as your twins.
3 comments:
Good job, Em! That was a fun 20 minutes going through your last few months. :)
I have missed reading your blog! So fun to see what has been going on in your life. It looks like Isaac is doing great! And the girls too. Congrats on your first 5k, I'm still too afraid to do one!
I had to laugh about the Kindgarten program not being a comedy. :) I know just what you mean... I don't want my baby to grow up either. He is the same age as your twins.
Post a Comment