Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Twins turn 6!



I didn't want the girls to get older, I love everything about them right now.  But sadly, they had to turn 6.  On their Birthday, I joined their Kindergarten class on a field trip(that's why they all have matching green shirts) all morning and into the afternoon.  Right after school, we had their birthday party at The Children's Village.  It's a cute little garden area with interactive activities for kids.  We decorated pots, potted flowers and played in the water.  Darin and Leslie's family came to visit, and got here just in time for the party.  They jumped right in to help with the party. The girls were so excited to have them and so many of their friends there.  My dear friend, Shelley was so helpful with the decorations and the clean-up. The girls have wonderful, well behaved friends, which made their party great.   

No comments: