Sophia and Savannah have been having a ball playing dress-up this week with their sweet friend Maddie. Sophia is in her glory, but Savannah is not as happy to be dolled up and photographed. Savannah runs when she sees a dress or a hairbrush, she would rather run around in a diaper and be left alone. Sophia is a little princess, and the only time she's not in a dress, she's in her swimsuit. It's so funny to see their little personalities bloom. I love the photo of both of them together in front of the dresser, because it really captures who they are. Maddie was trying to get them both in cute green dresses, but Savannah was not going to give in. I took Savannah to her closet and told her she could pick whatever she wanted to wear. She immediately grabbed her sweater and said that's what she wanted to wear. When Bethany was here visiting last week, she said "Sophia is more elegant than Savannah." I told her she was right on! Savannah is my Tomboy for sure!! I'm glad that they're so different, and have their own cute little ways.
It's starting to look a lot like...
6 years ago

6 comments:
Allison is totally a "Pretty" girl. She loves shoes, purses and jewelry. Owen, being a boy, would rather be naked! I agree, seeing their personalities bloom is so exciting. It makes me anxious to see them as adults.
They are both so beautiful!
Dang, Em-that picture of Sophia by the fence is like, serious model and professional photographer. I love both of your girls. :) I'm so glad I was able to spend 2 weeks with you guys!
Savannah sure smiled well in that picture with the sweater!
Such cute little girls! I am proud of you for letting them be who they are. I love it when a mom is brave enough to let her kids go to the store in cowboy boots and shorts.
Love, Aunt Venna
I think it's great they have their own personalities. All of my boys are SO different. It makes them who they are. I agree with Shella, Sophia by the fence looks like a little model. What great kids you have!
Post a Comment