We really wanted to say thanks again for a wonderful party. Both the boys had so much fun. Thank you so much for including Colter as well. He was so excited to see his name on his gift bag. He kept saying over and over "Look! They put my name on it! It says Colter!"
Isaac, happy birthday! You sure did have a wonderful party! Thanks for being such a great friend to Bridger.
Okay, so I'm a dork and can't figure out how to post a comment. So I hope this works. I looked at Isaac's blog---super job!!! He is doing fabulous. I also love yours, except it made me hungry, you always cook such great stuff (and it's healthy too!) Bri
5 comments:
really scary cake isaac. it made me almost fall down because i was scared of the dinosaurs. thanks for inviting me. I had fun.
from bridger
We really wanted to say thanks again for a wonderful party. Both the boys had so much fun. Thank you so much for including Colter as well. He was so excited to see his name on his gift bag. He kept saying over and over "Look! They put my name on it! It says Colter!"
Isaac, happy birthday! You sure did have a wonderful party! Thanks for being such a great friend to Bridger.
So much fun. It can't believe Isaac is 8. It looks like it is freezing there, as I sit here sweating wearing shorts in my house.
Okay, so I'm a dork and can't figure out how to post a comment. So I hope this works. I looked at Isaac's blog---super job!!! He is doing fabulous. I also love yours, except it made me hungry, you always cook such great stuff (and it's healthy too!)
Bri
How fun! Happy Birthday Isaac! I Can't believe that he is 8 already. You always plan the best parties. Looks like everyone was having a good time.
Post a Comment