Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz174zo8xKs

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grahm cracker ice cream sandwitches by isaac






I was nice to make my sisters breakfast. I used moms cookbook. I made ice cream sandwiches.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Isaac, you are the kind of chef I need. Ice cream sandwiches for breakfast sounds great! That was very nice of you to make breakfast for your sisters. It looks like they loved it!

Cheryl said...

I was happy to find the new posts that Isaac was in charge of. What great fun you are all having. XOXO

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Isaac,
Next time you come to your Grandmas in Hurricane, will you please make some for breakfast and invite me over?
Love, Aunt Venna

Cheryl said...

I see that Isaac did the commentary--Emily, did you add the pix or can Isaac do that too?

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mom,
Isaac chose the pictures, but I added them. He did the title and the post completely on his own. Aunt Venna, yes, of course we'll invite you to breakfast, I know you just can't wait!!

Mindi said...

Awesome! Isaac and Mike are a lot of like (see my post concerning dinner when mike was in charge)